Multi-cultural cuisine is available within walking distance of the Kauai Palms Hotel. Have lunch at Hamura’s Saimin, a local icon established in 1951 featuring Japanese Noodles, just a short walk around the corner. The Garden Island Barbecue and Chinese, a local favorite, also just down the block from the Kauai Palms Hotel, offers take out for lunch and dinner. The following is a list of dining and take out establishments within walking distance to the Kauai Palms Hotel.
- Lihue Barbecue Inn – Pasta, Steak, Seafood and Local Favorites
- Dani’s Restaurant – American, Japanese & Hawaiian
- Rob’s Good Times Grill – Steak, Burgers & Seafood
- Kiibo Restaurant– Japanese/Sushi Bar
- Pho Kauai – Vietnamese Noodles
- Hamura Saimin – Japanese Noodles
- Garden Island Barbecue & Chinese – American & Chinese
- Lihue Cafe & Lounge – Salads, Burgers, Noodles & Seafood
- Okazu Hale – Japanese
- Kalena Fish Market – Poke and Seafood take out items
- Po’s Kitchen – Hawaiian
- Lihue Bowling Center – Snack Bar & Cocktail Lounge
- Ritchi’s Bar & Grill – Steak, burgers and seafood.
- Masa’s Sushi – Sushi Bar just around the corner
Looking for Something?
” We needed a cheap Kauai hotel for our last minute vacation to Kauai. The price was right and we were pleasantly surprised at the quality – the hotel is clean, tastefully decorated and is close to everything. We’ll be back! “