Multi-cultural cuisine is available within walking distance of the Kauai Palms Hotel. Have lunch at Hamura’s Saimin, a local icon established in 1951 featuring Japanese Noodles, just a short walk around the corner. The Garden Island Barbecue and Chinese, a local favorite, also just down the block from the Kauai Palms Hotel, offers take out for lunch and dinner. The following is a list of dining and take out establishments within walking distance to the Kauai Palms Hotel.
- Lihue Barbecue Inn – Pasta, Steak, Seafood and Local Favorites
- Dani’s Restaurant – American, Japanese & Hawaiian
- Rob’s Good Times Grill – Steak, Burgers & Seafood
- Kiibo Restaurant– Japanese/Sushi Bar
- Pho Kauai – Vietnamese Noodles
- Hamura Saimin – Japanese Noodles
- Garden Island Barbecue & Chinese – American & Chinese
- Lihue Cafe & Lounge – Salads, Burgers, Noodles & Seafood
- Okazu Hale – Japanese
- Kalena Fish Market – Poke and Seafood take out items
- Po’s Kitchen – Hawaiian
- Lihue Bowling Center – Snack Bar & Cocktail Lounge
- Ritchi’s Bar & Grill – Steak, burgers and seafood.
- Masa’s Sushi – Sushi Bar just around the corner
Looking for Something?
“…it’s not the Hyatt, the Hilton or even the Sheraton, but it has a charming feeling of days gone by and faces the Ha`upu Mountains. Rick Scott purchased the plantation-era building a couple of years ago and gave it new paint and landscaping, then filled it with island-style furniture, flat-screen televisions, even new coffee makers. The hotel is located next to Hamura’s Saimin which has its own charm – and delicious noodles to boot. “